Nightmares Before Bedtime is now on Patreon!
Nightmares Before Bedtime began in September 2016. I’ve been struggling with mental health issues for a number of years and, at that time, I realised that I needed a way to occupy my mind. As I began to find true crime intriguing, I decided to create a YouTube channel where I could explore the darker side of humanity in a creative way. I chose the name ‘Nightmares Before Bedtime’ when I noticed how many people consume ‘horror’ content before going to sleep. But as I began researching true crime, I found that this fascinating subject was actually helping me deal with depression, anxiety and OCD. Motivated by this, I decided to expand the channel by covering haunted locations as a nod to my love of history and ghost stories. My channel has been key in helping me on the journey to conquering my mental health issues and I wouldn’t want to be without it. The support you have given me has played a big role in making me feel empowered.
I want to ensure that the Nightmares continue to entertain you all for a long time. If you wish to donate, your contribution will go towards funding new equipment, research materials and it will help to cover some of the costs the channel/podcast encounters. If you’ve read this far, thank you! Now you can look over your shoulder. That thing standing behind you is starting to bother me.
Here are the different types of rewards you can get if you choose to pledge:
$1 a month
- Your name on the Nightmares Before Bedtime website
- Access to Patreon only polls when I can’t decide on a case/location (I can’t guarantee how often these polls will be)
- My endless thanks and I’ll even ask the monster under your bed to leave you alone tonight
$3 a month
- Access to episodes a day early (starting November 2018)
- An occasional postcard in the mail
- All previous rewards and a nightmare delivered by the thing that watches you while you sleep
$5 a month
- A monthly bonus episode of One Moment in Crime (starting November 2018)
- An upcoming episode of the channel/podcast sponsored by you
- All previous rewards and a visit from Dracula himself
Please don’t think that you have contribute to Nightmares Before Bedtime on Patreon. The best way to support my work is to tell others about it. I will always be grateful for you no matter how you choose to support Nightmares Before Bedtime.
Wishing you all the very best,